We translate our responsibility towards the environment into several concrete actions:
- We have a Sustainable Water and Energy Management Plan, promoting efficient use and incorporating Good Environmental Practices.
- Waste Management Plan, based on which we perform the separation at source of all waste generated on site. Inorganic recyclable waste and used vegetable oil are delivered to the Puerto Iguazú cooperative of urban collectors of recyclable materials, who re-enter them into the industry.
- Biodiversity Conservation Plan, in which we collaborate in projects related to the conservation of natural areas which protect what is left of the rainforest in Misiones Check out for Nature Program (Fundacion Vida Silvestre, WWF) and Proyecto Yaguarete, destined to protect the local jaguar, ¨yaguarete¨.
Your commitment counts!
Durante su estadía en nuestras instalaciones, lo invitamos a que:
- Save water: by reusing towels more than once and rationing water use in the sink, shower and / or bathtub (using only the water you need to avoid leaving taps unnecessarily open).
- Save energy: by turning off all appliances that you are not using and using the Air Conditioning 24º or more.
- Please separate in a proper manner the waste you produce in your room and around the lodge by using the containers provided for such purpose.